Skip to content
Establishing a SOLID Foundation – An Intro to Software Design
- Top 10 session at Kansas City Developer Conference
- Enjoyed it, thought it was very helpful for me
- This is great and informative. It helps me learn more and how to convert our legacy code
- Practical examples with content was great!
- Excellent presentation. Clear and concise explanations.
- The examples presented were very simple and made the presentation easily understandable. I appreciate Cameron sharing the learning resources for deep dive.
- It was well organized, well-paced, and clear. Cameron did a great job engaging the audience. The examples were helpful and simple while still nicely representing scenarios you might find in the real world.
- Good content, and reasonable examples for the various principles.
How To Have Code Reviews Developers Actually Want
- You are a dynamic speaker. Very enjoyable to listen to
- You were engaging, entertaining, and educating. Great job
- I was able to take away not only information about how to perform code reviews, but I was also able to identify some ways that I was not being the best and most constructive mentor to younger developers on my team and in my company
- Helpful technical and professional information
- This talk and the code review session were the best sessions I’ve attended so far this year!
- Very entertaining; good information. I feel like I learned something
- Handled questions well, very engaging most of the time, and good jokes
- Nicely done! Concise, Specific, Doable, Actionable. I wish you could do this at my company
- Top Voted talk at Kansas City Developer Conference 2019
How Functional Programming Made Me a Better Developer
- Good Presentation 🙂
- The code examples were very helpfully sized – not too big to comprehend, but not too small to be uninteresting.
- Loved his style, you could tell he was comfortable and the information presented was highly informative.
- It was really cool and great to me from OO background.
- Great show of how functional programming can be helpful to making developers better at writing code. I learned that I should make classes smaller, more fail safe, always return an object of some sort, and how to use functional programming to drive my skill.
- By far the best today. never seen F# code but everything was understandable. Like the way you didn’t read off the slides. It felt like a real presentation conversation.
- Great presentation. easy to follow even for someone w/ no functional background