- Composability – The Real Goal of S.O.L.I.D.
- So You Want to be a Functional Programmer (Part 1)
- So You Want to be a Functional Programmer (Part 2)
- Fools Don’t Write Unit Tests
- I Pity The Fool Who Doesn’t Write Unit Tests
- Lessons Learned From Software Rewrites
- Simple Made Easy
- Functional Geekery – Episode 7 – Angela Harms and Jason Felice on avi
- Functional Geekery – Episode 8 – Jessica Kerr
- 4 Tips for Starting a New Dev Job
- New and Shiny Things
- The Noble Art of Maintenance Programming
- How to deal with Technology Burnout – Maybe it’s life’s cycles
- Ask HN: Is web programming a series of hacks on hacks?
- I gave commit rights to someone I didn’t know, I could never have guessed what happened next!