- Tests and types
- Context is King: Finding Service Boundaries through Language
- Creating a typed “compose” function in TypeScript
- How I failed the <a>
- Greenfield Software Projects — A Pessimist’s Outlook
- React as an Implementation Detail
- Undervalued Software Engineering Skills: Writing Well
- How to Have a Slow and Boring Successful Career
- PRO TIPS for devs working at home
- The Worst Programming Interview Question I’ve Ever Seen!
- Untrack a file previously pushed with Git
- The Knights of Functional Programming fight the Imperative Dragon.
- A Beginners Guide to using Typescript with React
- We’re Not Scientists, but We Should Be
- Why Do Employers Lowball Creatives? A New Study Has Answers
- job title: it’s complicated
- Finding a Career Horse to Ride
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek (Amazon)
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful by Marshall Goldsmith (Amazon)
- The Silent Bug I Find in Most Triggers
- Introducing Windows Terminal
- Switch Expressions and Pattern-Based Usings – A Look at New Language Features in C# 8
- SharpFuzz: Bringing the power of afl-fuzz to .NET platform
- .NET Core Adoption Requires an End to Complacent Attitudes
- The humble receipt gets a brilliant redesign
- SQL is No Excuse to Avoid DevOps
- Code Reviews at Microsoft: How Do Code Reviews Work at one of the Largest Software Companies?
- Release Flow: How We Do Branching on the VSTS Team
- Quiet Girls Can Run the World: Owning Your Power When You’re Not the “Alpha” in the Room by Rebecca Holman (Amazon)
- Advanced TypeScript Types with Examples
- The Power of Composition – Scott Wlaschin (~60 minutes)
- The essence of functional programming by Philip Wadler (pdf)
- What If Your Team Wrote the Code for the 737 MCAS System?
- You should never ever run directly against Node.js in production. Maybe.
- Strong Opinions Loosely Held Might be the Worst Idea in Tech
- Dear Client, Here’s Why That Change Took So Long